Well I have to say that face is more like..."HEY CAN SOMEONE BREAK ME OUT OF HERE!" But...then again, I have never seen him make that face..how funny! What do YOU think he is 'saying? with that face? a sort of 'give that photo a name! '
i totally love these pictures. i wish i had my blog when mason was born.. it would be so neet-o to look back at him and see all of the super fun times we had. i am pretty partial to red hair and i so love his... lucky moms have boys with red hair!
4 comments:
Well I have to say that face is more like..."HEY CAN SOMEONE BREAK ME OUT OF HERE!" But...then again, I have never seen him make that face..how funny! What do YOU think he is 'saying? with that face? a sort of
'give that photo a name! '
very cute. hang in there. I remember thinking Jonathan didn't like me at first.
i totally love these pictures. i wish i had my blog when mason was born.. it would be so neet-o to look back at him and see all of the super fun times we had. i am pretty partial to red hair and i so love his... lucky moms have boys with red hair!
What a darling face!
Post a Comment