
It's been 3 full weeks since we've returned and I am happy to say I AM DONE blogging these pictures!!! It has been wonderful to relive moments and memories while going through the massive selection of shots. I hope you enjoy your walk through Portugal with us.
5 comments:
Thank you so much for doing that!! I, for one, really appreciate it!
Wow! What a task you completed! FABULOUS!!! Thanks for taking the time to do that....know that it was appreciated! I hope you give Trevor a big hug for me! And have him do the same to you from me! :) I hope you're feeling ok! THANK YOU for documenting your trip so amazingly! :) Love you both!
Oh yeah...and I forgot to say...I AM SO JEALOUS! What a trip of a lifetime! Fabulous! Breathtaking! I am still pondering over why I didn't get an invite to go with you. Hmmmmm..... :)
I finally took the time to read all your posts and look at the photos...my mouth is watering!! Portugal is SO BEAUTIFUL! I want to go now! What an AMAZING babymoon!!!
I am so glad the posts are appreciated--they are partly for me (a type of journal) and partly to convince the world of the fabulousness of Portugal! :) Now that you're convinced...make your plans!! :)
YEs, Molly--it really was the perfect babymoon!!
Post a Comment