
For Trevor's main Christmas present, I bought tickets to the Brian Regan show. Our friends (Linds & Shawn) introduced us to Brian Regan last summer & we've been laughing & showing the DVD to friends & fam ever since! ("I walked on the moon")

As it turns out, the show was on February 24th--my BIRTHDAY! So the tickets were his Christmas present and the weekend stay in Louisville was my birthday present! The show was at the Louisville Palace: a theatre house built in 1928 exhibiting Spanish Baroque style with very ornate architecture & design. We couldn't take any pics of the theatre but Trevor did attempt to get a shot of Brian's performance:

We had awesome seats--which allowed us to see all of his facial expressions and Brian-esque movement. It was amazing. We laughed the ENTIRE time and left literally TIRED from laughing so much! It was great!

Part of downtown Louisville is shut off to traffic at night and turns into a big street party! It's called "Fourth Street Live" and all the clubs and restaurants around participate in the weekend fun--you could hear bands playing all around--it was very fun.

Sporting the birthday girl umbrella look--it was rainy & windy! I got to use my wind-rain-umbrella skills I learned in Portugal!
No comments:
Post a Comment