11.03.2008
Pumpkin Photo Shoot
One afternoon when Trevor had some free time, we went looking for the perfect pumpkin patch to take pictures with our little 'Pumpkin'. We waited a little bit late in the season, as the first two places we went had already sold all of their pumpkins & gourds! Trevor suggested we try a local nursery, Rolling Hills, and there we found the perfect spots to take some pumpkin shots!

1 comment:
All of your Halloween pictures are soooo cute!! Looks like you guys had a wonderful time! Seems like Baby J really is patient about costumes and things -- that's great!!
Johnnie said he saw you guys at the I&T Building! I said, "Well . . . ????" He looked back at me with big eyes and said, "HE'S CUUUUUUTE!!!!!"
I'm pretty sure he was talking about Baby J., so I wanted to share! Hee hee! We hope you will all come to the Fire Dept. sometime for a personal tour. :) I'm envisioning plenty of photo opps there!! :)
I need to watch expenditures really carefully this month (taxes, schmaxes), but if you wouldn't mind some company some day during the lunch hour and me borrowing your microwave, I'd love to come & visit!
Post a Comment