8.04.2008

A few of you have asked...



My 'nursing cover up' is made by The Peanut Shell. It is fabulous. Despite my own insecurities, this thing is AWESOME. It come is stylish fabrics, allows for adjustment, baby gets to breathe easy, and you can see baby as your nursing as well! It's one of my favorite 'baby accessories' these days. I will be using it LOTS over the next few weeks while we're on our trip to UT.

Also, the sling I use is made by Mammas Milk. It's great too, I have loved using it so far. It's great for walking around while keeping baby snug & close AND allowing your hands to be free!

1 comment:

Mari said...

Hello Shara and Trevor. This is Aaron and Marisol Byrd. Your blog is so cute and we enjoyed your story! We noticed that your blog mentions you'll be in Utah. We are not sure where, but we would love to see you. We are now living in Logan!