Baby J & Co.
AND...most recently...
(drumroll, please!!!!)
Face #3: The Smiling Face
Cute. Absolutely Adorable. Social.
Wesley and Jackson remind me more and more of each other. I wish we could get them together. These faces are sooooo cute!
I know I say this over and over but I just can't help it.. He's sooooo cute!! I love his new smile and that little pouty lip will get him whatever he wants. And, he does look like such an angel when sleeping so soundly :)
soo cute!
Aren't babies the cutest things?!?!!? Jackson is so sweet.
Wow, he is so adorable. I loved reading about how you and Trevor met and seeing the pictures. You guys make such a beautiful family!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wesley and Jackson remind me more and more of each other. I wish we could get them together. These faces are sooooo cute!
I know I say this over and over but I just can't help it.. He's sooooo cute!! I love his new smile and that little pouty lip will get him whatever he wants. And, he does look like such an angel when sleeping so soundly :)
soo cute!
Aren't babies the cutest things?!?!!? Jackson is so sweet.
Wow, he is so adorable. I loved reading about how you and Trevor met and seeing the pictures. You guys make such a beautiful family!
Post a Comment